When I sign and try to copy the different books in the

Customer Question
Good evening ,when I...

Good evening ,when I sign and try to copy the different books in the program all I get is a little box in the upper left corner of the page with an x in it. The program was ordered online and paid for on Oct 3,2017. I am now just trying to copy them . Is that the trouble?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

An hp laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yesterday a disk F for backup.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 9 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know which program are you referring to here?

Thanks,

Kumar