I had to change to aol Gold and cannot log in. They asked me…

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change to aol Gold and cannot log in . They asked me several times to reenter pass word and or change it. I need to access now and AOL not helping! .

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Several days now

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Ohh - I am so confused now!! It is the little blue e

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

PC is about 3 or 4 yrs old. Tried all I know which isn't much. I am not technical person .... soon to be 80 yrs. old myself!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me get signed into my aol account ... need to access banking.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Just to clarify, what's your AOL email address?