My son has an old Asus laptop and is off at college. He does…

Customer Question
My son has an...

My son has an old Asus laptop and is off at college. He does remember login password. Can you please help as we are going to use at home for my grandchild

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?

Windows 8 and where can I find exact model

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No as we cannot get into the laptop

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

On the login screen of the laptop is it showing an e-mail address?

Hi. Do you still need to get into the laptop?