Nicol To Nov 9 at 4:31 PM I did not add…

Customer Question
Kenneth Nicol <*****@******.***> To***@******.*** Nov 9...

Kenneth Nicol <*****@******.***>
To***@******.***
Nov 9 at 4:31 PM
I did not add this address to my account. Please remove/delete and take necessary steps to the fraudster(s) Please advise as to what we can do to protect my account and prevent this from happening again. I have been so pleased all the years with your services.
Thank you,
KenPlease keep me posted

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Tried to but won't accept my mobile phonr

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Perhaps a new debit card

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You must alter your paypal add/deletes.

You can remove addresses by logging in and going to Profile > Update beside Address > then clicking "Remove" next to the address you want to remove.

Here's how to change your password:

1. Go to your Profile.
  2. Click the Security tab below your name.
  3. Click Edit next to "Password."
  4. Confirm your current password, enter your new password ***** and click Change Password.

Here's how to change your security questions:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Profile icon next to "Log out."
  3. Click the Security tab below your name.
  4. Click Edit next to "Security questions."
  5. Select "Security questions" and click Edit.
  6. Complete the required information and click Save.

You may bypass the steps above by going straight to the Security page.

In your account, make sure you only have your email addresses in there. You phone numbers. Your security questions.

Change it all if necessary. You can also set it up to have a type of two step verification. Such as you enter your phone number,

then you choose to answer your security questions or get a text. This means someone must be with you or know what you know to

get in.

How to enable 2FA
2FA is not enabled on user accounts by default, and each user must enable it themselves. We encourage merchants to have all of their users enable 2FA for increased security.

1. Log in to the Control Panel with your existing credentials.
  2. Navigate to Account.
  3. Select My User.
  4. Under Two-Factor Authentication section, click Enable.
  5. Enter your current user password ***** prompted.
  6. Scan the QR code using one of the supported apps on your mobile device, or click Use SMS as Primary.
  7. Enter the code you receive on your mobile device to complete the process

this is Your best bet to ensure your account is safe and secured. Make sure you change the pin on your cc as well if you have a

debit/credit card for paypal account.

That should take care of everything unless you are missing money, drafts etc. If that is the case, report fraud here:

Unauthorized activity on your PayPal account

If you notice a transaction that you didn’t authorize on your PayPal, bank or credit card statement, let us know right away through our Resolution Center.

1. Go to the Resolution Center at the bottom of the page.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the transaction you want to dispute, and click Continue.
  4. Select “I want to report unauthorized activity.”
  5. Click Continue.
  6. Follow the instructions to finish opening your dispute.

If you can't log in to your PayPal account, follow the steps to reset your password.

Unauthorized transactions on your PayPal Debit MasterCard®

If the unauthorized transaction involves your PayPal Debit MasterCard®:

2. Click Report a Problem.
  5. Click Continue.

Remember, you’re 100% protected against unauthorized transactions sent from your account.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin