I'm trying to send a word document to a person with a

Customer Question
I'm trying to send...

I'm trying to send a word document to a person with a Hotmail address and am having problems

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

I don't have a Hotmail account, I use yahoo mostly and gmail infrequently

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased in 2016

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, other that I am a dinosaur turn 80 in April.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Are you getting any error/message when trying to send the Word document now?

This is the first dialog box that I have been able to access since My credit card info was processed. So far this is a bust

(Please see my above replies)

I see them on my cell but they didn’t come up before on my computer. The screen was blocked by a pop up internet asking for a ps for gmail server

PS: Please ignore any remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent by our site and not by me. Can we go ahead with a free remote session instead, so I can check the email issue on the computer now?

No thanks, ***** ***** not working for me. Thanks anyway.

Before you leave, may I provide you with some steps to carry out yourself to send the Word document now? Please stand by just a moment; thank you.

Please open up www.yahoomail.com and sign in to your Yahoo emails on the computer now.

Next, click on the "Compose" button at the top-left of the email page, and then click on the paperclip icon at the bottom of the Compose window > Attach file from computer.

Navigate to and attach the Word document, and then send the email to your desired recipient on that screen. Does this work for you?

Keep me posted; thank you.