Yahoo's password recovery MUST now work with a cell device…

Customer Question
Yahoo's password ***** MUST now...
Yahoo's password ***** MUST now work with a cell device and it is not telling me if the security answers match or not when i try to attempt to add my old passwords. It seems like it was accepting my security questions up until last night when i almost succeeded but it asked me for an old email address. When i began to try my old emails, i got the first few wrong and then i can't seem to get that same request for adding an old email address? I can not attempt my old email addresses because my security answer that worked all along is not working anymore now. What is up with that?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?

yahoo
I would like to know if Yahoo is simply trying to disrupt my ability to use my classic email to get my identity and match it with my address or phone number. I have a crazy man from over 10 years ago that i need to prevent any release of my whereabouts so i have a fake birthday on my account in the hopes this guy never wants revenge because we evicted him for having unkempt dogs ruin the small rental apt we had.
Yahoo does not care about your address or phone number. There is no verification system through the email account meaning you can use any phone number or address that you want and they would have no idea.
I find it hard to believe that there is no verification. DOes google have a verification? I called Yahoo and they also wanted to connect to my device but that would connect my email to my identity potentially giving my whereabouts to those online peek you type websites.
There isn’t any verification for a free account. If you go and create a new account, you can make your name whatever you want and setup a fake number. There is no verification for email addresses that is why email scammers are rarely caught.