I want to be able to use my previous user name. I mistakenly…

Customer Question
I want to be able...
I want to be able to use my previous user name. I mistakenly changed it yesterday because I kept getting error user name or password. I want it reset to***@******.***. The one I reset it to was***@******.*** Can you reset it to***@******.***?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Do you have any other email address which is being used?

Aol is asking for recovery email to reset***@******.***

If you remember recovery email, please share