Laptop isn't allowing me to enter password. It keeps

Customer Question
Laptop isn't...

Laptop isn't allowing me to enter password. It keeps repeating that password is incorrect when it is not.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Neither one has ever been reset.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Haven't been able to use laptop since Hurricane Irma.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me what version of Windows is on the laptop?

I am sorry, but my request for help must have been noted twice because Isaac has already responded to my question yesterday.

Certainly. Sorry for any inconvenience.