I can not finish signing up with uber! IMac - doesn't have…

Customer Question
I can not finish...

I can not finish signing up with uber!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

IMac - doesn't have anything to do with it; I have tried on several devices, very frustrating.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The best I can figure out I am not a member so how could I install an update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just simply want complete my sign up!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I was trying painfully to finish signing up with Uber. Awful web site. Nothing makes sense. Can’t get meaningful help; like, “ let me help you”.

Andy, Computer Consultant