I gave new credit card and it wont go thru need some cav…

Customer Question
I gave new credit...

I gave new credit card and it wont go thru need some cav number

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell inspiron

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Im a novice I don't install anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just why im having so much trouble paying you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. What is the error message you receive when entering your card number and what exactly are you trying to pay for?