My outlook/hotmail account format has suddenly changed. The…

Customer Question
My outlook/hotmail account format...

My outlook/hotmail account format has suddenly changed. The viewing panes are ridiculously small and when I'm keyboarding a draft email it is impossible to view the complete email i'm working on in order to make changes. I had a chat to Best Buy's geek squad who advised me that it is a microsoft problem. You are costing me money as it is significantly impairing the speed at wich I can work. I need your help urgently

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

It's an Asus and Google chrome is the browser

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

Can you tell me the version of outlook you are using?

Thank you

I really don't know. i think it's 8.1

Ok, are you accessing it via your web browser?

If you hold CTRL and use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll down or up, does this correct it?