I received a notice that my Office 365 was expiring

Customer Question
I received a notice...

I received a notice that my Office 365 was expiring yesterday, so I purchased a one-year package and charged it to my VISA. This morning, it has been deactivated yet the charge is posted on my credit card. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't think it's a trouble shooting problem. I need a key # to get it going and you did not send me one yet you have already charged me for something I can't use.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

From the horizontal menu at the top, click Services & Subscriptions.

You'll see the status of your Office 365 account displayed.

On the right side click Manage for more information.

Let me know the result please.