Forgot my passwood. Lenova ideapad 100S. Only used maybe 2…

Customer Question
Forgot my passwood Technician's...

Forgot my passwood

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lenova ideapad 100S

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only used maybe 2 times that's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please for which service this password ***** *****?

Please let me know

Thank you

The password, what is the password ***** that you forgot?

To sign into your computer? Your email account?

just need my password *****

yes, but I need to know

what is the password ***** that you forgot?

Can you please reply to this?

To sign into the computer

Thank you

Above the password ***** you will see a username and usually an email address.

Do you see the email address there? If so, tell me it please

An email was sent to that address from Microsoft with a code, tell me the code please

Dont see a code but an order# ***** ***** it

You need to go to your yahoo email account

you can here

mail.yahoo.com

Sign in with your account

***@******.***

And you see the email from Microsoft there

still don't have my information

Did you sign into your Yahoo account?

you need to sign into it.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.