I ahve Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW5-012-100U Laptop 18W I cant…

Customer Question
I ahve Acer...

I ahve Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW5-012-100U Laptop 18W I cant turn it on I have plugged in to the power but no light appears

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Aspire? And what operating system are you running?

I think its Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 Windows tablet

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No havent been using i lost the charger ive just bought a universal charger

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Acer and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Acer.

Let me know the results please

Thank you