My computer is unable to update Windows 10. HP Windows 10.

Customer Question
My computer is unable...

My computer is unable to update Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

HP Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, because when it says it is updating windows 10 it says it is unable to finish the updates and it is restoring change and not to show down the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Do you get this error message :-

Error: Failure configuring Windows Updates. Reverting changes.

Please follow the steps shown in below link :-

Click Here

Open the Control Panel.

Switch to Icons

Click on Troubleshooting.

Click on View all in the left pane.

Click on Windows Update.

Click on Next, and then proceed with the troubleshooter all the way through to the end, following the onscreen instructions along the way.