My old Acer One 10 is locked on a defunct Outlook email

Customer Question
Hello. My old...

Hello. My old Acer One 10 is locked on a defunct Outlook email address. I need to get to my documents and transfer them to my new full lap top. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Acer?

I am looking but it's hard to read anything because it's so small. Any idea where I should be looking?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it about 11 months ago at a Best Buy in Palmdale, CA.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

On the top of the screen it says: 2 in 1, 1280x800, HD, WIDE VIEWING ANGLE, OFFICE, INTEL INSIDE

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is the Outlook email address that it is locked to?