I purchased a used laptop computer the other day. Works

Customer Question
Hi.I purchased a used laptop...
Hi.I purchased a used laptop computer the other day. Works okay. When I went to link it to the WiFi, it hooked up okay, but when I attempted to go outline it says “you are connected to the internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the internet”. I restarted, reconnected, etc. no luck, still the same message. The router is functioning properly. Other connected devices can readily access the internet.What do I do?Thanks.Ed
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I am here to help you when you are ready?