I need to create a new password for Amazon video DVD. I

Customer Question
I need to create...

I need to create a new password ***** Amazon video DVD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope you or someone will tell me how many characters will be needed and what kind, etc

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with Amazon video account?