I would like to get ahold of a guber driver from tue night a…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to get ahold of a guber driver from tue night a week agom iwould like to thank him for getting kimmie to tht hospital thank you(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I left a message looking for the driver, i think he drove a mini cooper.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I am here to help you when you are ready?