My pc is so messed up, cant get my windows working right, I…

Customer Question
My pc is so...

My pc is so messed up, cant get my windows working right, I am not a pc wizard, getting info for 20 different ways to fix, nothing works

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

I have an aspire 5538, i do not know what you mean by what version?, give me a clue, 5538 could be wrong

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not know how to update, i have tried, but do not know what every body is talking about, i try to do what they say and it never is right, a fail every time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want anybody to help me, i do not know what an expert is or what anybody can do for me, I'm so lost, do not understand the lingo

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 9 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

To be able to answer your question, I will need to ask additional questions to pinpoint the issue:

What exactly is the problem that you are experiencing?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.