TO CLOSE MY PAYPAL BUSINESS ACCOUNT BECAUSE. I WANT AN E…

Customer Question
Hi iM TRYING TO...

Hi iM TRYING TO CLOSE MY PAYPAL BUSINESS ACCOUNT BECAUSE

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I WANT AN E MAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND SOME DOCUMENS TO BRIAN McDONNELL.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you still able to log into your paypal account online?

What do you mean you want an email address?

What are you accessing it on?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

All I need is aEmail address for PayPal so I can send them some documents so they can see I am not operating .the contact I have is Mr Brian McDonnell he has writen me some letters but no email address that works. Claude
Hi I am trying to exist on a pension and don't have any funds all I need is an Email address for PayPal THANKS Claude.
My phone no is 0419 176 991 Thanks Claude
Hi when will I get the Email address answer Claude.
Still waiting Claude

I can help you reset if you would like to do so together today. There are many ways to reset it if the account is still functional.

Phone number, email back up, security questions etc.

hi ISAAC I DON'T WANT TO RESET IT I WANT CLOSE IT. RECOUP SOME FUNDS THAT ARE STILL IN THE ACCOUNT AND OPEN A PERSONAL ACCOUNT. WHAT I NEED IS A EMAIL ADDRESS FOR PAYPAL SO I CAN SEND SOME DOCUMENTS TO THEM AS I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU MY CONTACT IS BRAIN MCDONNELL.

Do not do this. I can send it to you, but no matter what you do? You are going to end up missing something from that account.

I can tell you how to close it and add email and get your funds, but you want to do this with a rep or in chat with me in remote.

You want to call this number.

1(###) ###-####/p>

This link has the call us and the email info you requested on the bottom.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

I can help you with anything else you need, but when you are ready, i strongly urge you dont do this from the computer.

If it gets closed down, and something you needed was in it? You wont get it back. Go through everything meticulously.

Get what you need from the account, and then use the number and email i gave you on that link for paypal to contact them.

I also strongly advise you call them and not email. Its faster after you email the info to them to get things done for you.

let me know if you have any further questions and we will go from there.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin

hi the email address you sent me WILL NOT WORK

You have to log in to get their email at this link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/email

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin