Need a new pass word for voicemail, It has been a time, no,

Customer Question
Need a new pass...

Need a new pass word for voicemail

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

It has been a long time

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, would the VoiceMail be for a computer based VoIP phone? ...a landline phone? ...or a mobile phone?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.