New fixd device will not take log in email and password

Customer Question
New fixd device will...

New fixd device will not take log in email and password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the email domain(Like Yahoo, gmail, hotmail)? The reason why I am asking is we can try do a reset on the account.

reseutek.com
Are yo there?

I am sorry for the delay, Do you still need assistance with your issue? As I check on the reseutek.com website, I am only able to see "This Site Is Under Construction and Coming Soon". I kindly request you to check with the vendor who hosted this website. If Network solution is your vendor, you can contact them by visiting their website https://www.networksolutions.com/contact/index.jsp Thank you