Computer ok but in setting up my Nook 7 and trying to set up…

Customer Question
Computer ok but in...

Computer ok but in setting up my Nook 7 and trying to set up Chrome it tells me "incorrect password" but I know it is not.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Barnes and Noble Nook 7 My computer is a MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Just to clarify, which account or service are you having this password ***** with?