I received a security message: hp envey, I made a

Customer Question
I received a security...

I received a security message:

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp envey

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I made a subscription to watch movies online

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the security message about? When / where does it occur?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this web page. Please do not follow any instruction in that security message for now.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Can you please tell me the full content of the security message?

- Also, is there currently any issue with your computer?

- Is the Internet currently working on your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,