I have a new pc and I need to set up my survilance system in…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new pc and I need to set up my survilance system in my new computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Qc958 8hd

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know how the Qsee DVR is connected to the network? The reason why I am asking is we can check the IP address on the DVR and with the help of the IP address we can go head and setup the surveillance system in your new computer.