My word has stopped retaining work even though I enter save…

Customer Question
My word has stopped...

My word has stopped retaining work even though I enter save and save as

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Desk computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I would just like to be able to retain work on Word for editing and additions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris