My acct # 8255909875769579 is closed however I need help I…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl my name...

Hi Pearl my name is ***** ***** my acct # 8255909875769579 is closed however I need help I lost one of two recievers sent to me by dish when my acct. was open tomarrow I will go to fresno to search for the receiver that was apparently taked along with my donatios to the disabled veterans truck pickup on august 12 2017. the other recieveri took to the ups stor in Atwater California which went out of business shoprtly after I left the receiver there at their store on bellvue in Atwater cal. since then Dish has sent me four boxes to return the recievers. the fourth box is probably the one tracking number they keep asking for. here are the tracking numbers of the three boxes I still have here at home box 1-- tracking #1z 403 83R 03 1709 9848 box-2 tracking # 1Z 403 83R 03 1709 9857 box-3 tracking #1Z 403 83R 03 1681 8107

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes this has been going on since my wife passed away Feb 29th 2016 I took over paying the bills and in april of 2016 att put me on direct tv to make it wasier for me sinv\ce then Dish kept sending me the bill and I kept paying I called to cancel in April of 2016 but Did claims there is no record and I have kept paying. I'm retired and on a fixed income I need help I need the tracking number on the fourth box that I left at ups store and I don't have it they keep asking for the tracking number. its one of the boxed that dish sent to me that is lost by ups.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive been paying money to dish for these boxes and I have to find out what I CAN DO TO CLEAR THIS UP

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE BEEN PAYING INTO THIS CLOSED ACCOUNT NOT KNOWING THAT I WAS PAYING FOR UNRETURNED RECIEVERS UNTIL TWO MONTHS AGO THAT ATT ASKED WHY I WAS STILL PAYING INTO THIS ACCOUNT? AT THAT TIME I CALLED AGAIN AND CANCELLED BUT ALL THE TIME I WASPAYING FOR THE UNRETURNED RECIEVERS PLEASE HELP ME

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

If you can't help me please refund my money thank you

refund sent