I am using google business and installed google drive. I go…

Customer Question
I am using google...

I am using google business and installed google drive. I go to login to google drive by adding my username and password. The dialog box does not load. I have unstinstalled and reinstalled, I turned off proxy and firewalls.... I cleared out the browser cache, sitll can not get this to work.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

I already resset my password ***** I take the URL from the login dialog box and paste it directly to the goooglechrome page it will work. But the dialog box hangs So won't let me long in

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Please open command prompt and type in the following and hit enter

set LANG=en_US and then: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe"

Restart and test again.