Suddenly, the emails sent to my Juno account don't show any…

Customer Question
Suddenly, the emails sent...

Suddenly, the emails sent to my Juno account don't show any photos... only a small square. I'm wondering why and what do I need to do to restore the ability to see the photos?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Juno.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I believe I updated my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Who are you connecting me to?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which web browser you are using to access your Juno account with?

Please let me know