I am trying to order a class of 2018 Christmas get

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to order a class of 2018 Christmas get everything done but it doesn't take my address

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No not that I know of it has something to with my physical address I have a mailing and physical address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want this item find the order

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Which website are you trying to place this order on?

a 2018 Christmas ormanment only thing wrong is my address doesn't take

Is it showing you any kind of error message?