I recently bought a timeshare in Florida and was given a…

Customer Question
I recently bought a...

I recently bought a timeshare in Florida and was given a Kindle Fire 7 on which they downloaded all of the closing documents and info. I'd like to upload the docs to my desktop PC but when I hook up the usb cable, I can't find anything even though I can display the docs on the kindle. How do I upload the docs to my pc

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's a 7 inch Amazon Kindle Fire. How do I tell the model?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just started working with the device. We received it on Oct 18. I did get a message that some computers require download of a file-transfer utility to the computer fro kindle.com/support/downloads but I can't find the utility

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Does the computer detect the kindle when it's connected?

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

The computer detects the Kindle and displays a bunch of folders but when I open them, they're mostly empty. There's a documents folder and a downloads folder with no documents or downloads. I have windows 10 on the computer.
No thanks, I'll keep trying to figure it out.

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,