I donot remender password. Never. Just what the computer…

Customer Question
I donot remender password ...

I donot remender password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just what the computer updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just had a reset call with a code but didnotget all the numbers

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** such as email password, or computer's login password, or Wi-Fi / wireless password, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,