I am using Windows 10. Are there plans in the near future to…

Customer Question
I am using Windows...

I am using Windows 10. Are there plans in the near future to make Incredimail work with the newer systems?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

LG Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I am updated. ONE of the problems is that I cannot scroll down the email from some of the commercial emails.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I have been told that the reason my computer is so slow is due to Incredimail and the fact that they are not equipped to handle recent systems

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Incredimail should be fully compatible with Windows 10. (source)

Are you sure your PC is slow because of Incredimail? How was it determined? Did you do any troubleshooting?

The tech that checked it out showed me that the program does not work with newer systems. I have tried to find out how to scroll down my emails before with no success. Now I am going to be charged for something for which I was promised a refund.

I see.

So you just want a refund? Do not want our help anymore?

please. Your info did not make it clear that it would be so expensive. I'll just get a different mail program. This one just does not work like it used to.

All prices came up on your screen before you accepted them. For refund please contact customer service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Andy, Computer Consultant