Won't let me factory reset. Says I need to free space. I…

Customer Question
Won't let me factory...

Won't let me factory reset. Says I need to free space. I can't login to my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

My girlfriend used a Microsoft account that I don't have acces to anymore.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Ideapad100s

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I held the button down next to the on button. I went to go factory reset. It says need to free up additionall space before continuing. But I just reset it the other day.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Since you are not able to log in to the computer you need assistance with, I will not be able to connect to it remotely. Have you tried to reset your password?