I have a membership but have forgotten the User Name and…

Customer Question
I have a membership...

I have a membership but have forgotten the User Name and Password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't know but the first time signup was probably in March - May 2017. My Name is***** and My Business Name is***** which may be part of my sign in info.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't remember when purchased. Can you ask me security questions to expidite this?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, unless you can think of something

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

With which company is your membership with?

Ultimate guitar. Just want to get my sign in
UN & PW

is it a software or a website?

You are clearly not ultimate guitar and not able to give me password ***** Please discontinue this session w o charging my card.

Yes, we are JustAnswer as i mentioned before

Were done. Do not charge my card. No service was provided.

No service was provided because you refused service.

for refund please contact customer service