Computer is OK, would like to talk to someone about an order…

Customer Question
Computer is OK, would...

Computer is OK, would like to talk to someone about an order I placed earlier

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hp not sure about the rest or why it pertains to my order. I deleted after ordering your protection (kapersky) for 2 years and did not get download. I need someone who understands what I'm asking.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect with someone now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Which software do you have issues with?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.