My computer is connected to my TV through an HD cable. the…

Customer Question
My computer is connected...

My computer is connected to my TV through an HD cable. the volume or sound symbol at the bottom has a red marking next to it and there is no sound

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Dell 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. i recently purchased it four months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.