I no longer have windows on my lap top. I don't have a clue…

Customer Question
I no longer have...

I no longer have windows on my lap top. I don't have a clue why.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Hewitt Packer HP 15 touch smart windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

They are automatic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to go into my microsoft account and it says it is locked because of too many attemots with wrong password

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you cannot use your HP laptop?

Was the laptop's login password *****?

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you need any data on the problematic HP Windows 10 laptop?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.