I have deposits in my bank account for the 14th District and…

Customer Question
I have deposits in...

I have deposits in my bank account for the 14th District and it says Democracy Engines" - what is that money from? Could it be from Nation Builder online membership purchases? Membership is $25 a person.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes, I call my bank and they gave me your phone number. When I called it the message said to go to this website and state my question

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates for my iMac computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What were the democracy engine deposits for in my bank account?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
the $5 is fully refundable right?
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is Randy,

I will be glad to assist you with this.

Yes, the 14th District Democracy Engine is a Web-based platform for organizations that fundraise for candidates and causes. It offers online tools for organizations to engage their membership in supporting candidates and causes; and a community fundraising platform that empowers their members and members' networks to support candidates and the organization.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

did that work for you?