From last night I have an issue with moving One drive to my…

Customer Question
CrisFrom last night I have...
CrisFrom last night I have an issue with moving One drive to my quick Access-message is they cannot find it. I still have two one drives showing up and I only want the one linked to***@******.***. I am also getting a message about not having permission to upload a file???? Can you help?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Hi, I can remote and assist you tonight. We will work off the remote session from yesterday. I will be available starting at 8pm eastern time. Will that work for you?
OK
Cris since we worked last night I have discovered I have been charged $160.00. I worked today for a short time with Kris8472. He charged me again and then disappeared on me. He had me restart my PC and now he is gone and the issue you left me with on One drive is not fixed. What should I do?

Well it appears that the credit I have received for has been removed assisting you has been removed.. When you ask a question on the website even after you rate service you can ask follow up questions and the expert can continue to work with you on the issue.

Is this case you have open multiple questions which would cause for multiple billing. You needed to either let me know or ask customer service to close the questions you asked to be closed after your original question which I worked with you on.