FOR MONTHS I HAVE BEEN BLOCKED OUT OF FACE BOOK - I SENT AND…

Customer Question
FOR MONTHS I HAVE...

FOR MONTHS I HAVE BEEN BLOCKED OUT OF FACE BOOK - I SENT AND DID ALL THE THINGS I WAS TO DO - I PAID THEM - AND I STILL CAN NOT GET INTO FACEBOOF - WHY

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

ABOUT 3MONTHS AGO NOW

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

COMPUTERE DOES THIS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I CAN NOT PAY ANYMORE

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

HOW MUCH

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

What is the error message you receive when trying to access facebook?

I DO NOT HAVE ON LINE BANKING - I THINK BECAUSE FACEBOOK BLOCKED ME - I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING -

Pay to Facebook or us - JustAnswer.com ?

WHAT IS GOING ON

We are JustAnswer.com and not Facebook. I can assist with your issue, but we require payment for our help.

Would you like us assist on the issue or would you like to close this question ?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Andy, Computer Consultant