I have a list of problems I would like to bring to your

Customer Question
I have a list...

I have a list of problems I would like to bring to your attention. Are you ready?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It is an HP Desk Top, Model p6310t

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

That's part of the problem. I have created a note that explains the situation. Can I paste it here and send it?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

There is a variety of problems such as speed, connectivity, etc. all explained in the note,

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris