I have the language course and I have been using it for some…

Customer Question
I have the language...

I have the language course and I have been using it for some timke however my computer died on me and I could not go online for some time. I now have another computer however i'm having problems getting online with the course on the new computer. can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

The computer is hp notebook. what do you mean operating system?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think that some updates have been automatically installed by windows

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Hopefully that is all that the tech needs to know

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, do you access this course using a browser, e.g. Internet Explorer?