How can I download and install PANDORA on my pc and have an…

Customer Question
How can I download...

How can I download and install PANDORA on my pc and have an icon on the desktop?

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

A reasonable amount

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

On other programs yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

The pandora desktop application is part of pandora plus. If you go to the following link you can find information on upgrading the account to pandora plus if that is what you would like to do. https://www.pandora.com/desktop

If you need more help let me know. If you are finished for now you need to rate my service by clicking 3 or more of the stars above.

Chris L., Support Specialist