I'm trying to activate my code for Hallmark Movies Now and…

Customer Question
I'm trying to activate...

I'm trying to activate my code for Hallmark Movies Now and when I enter the code it doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I maybe got the Samsung three years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jennifer French, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jennifer French
Jennifer French, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

You stated that you are trying to activate a code for Hallmark Movies Now and the code isn't working?

Are you trying to enter this code on a webpage on your computer or a streaming device?

Please let me know!

On my computer

I am going to open this up to another expert. I apologize that I did not answer in a timely fashion but I want you to be able to speak to someone that can resolve this quickly. Please stand by.

Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Let me know what issues you're running into and we'll start from there? Where did the code come from and what error messages do you get when trying to activate it? Thanks!