We have just completed our yearly return to our home in Los…

Customer Question
We have just completed...

We have just completed our yearly return to our home in Los Cabos, Mexico, from our summer home in Tahoe City, CA, and we now need to change our Vonage service from Port ! to Port 2. Can you help me with this please? Everything seems to be plugged in and ready to go, except for the change of ports.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac Pro Book

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 9 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Connect the Ethernet cable to your router:

Connect one end of the Vonage-supplied Ethernet cable into the blue Internet port on the Vonage Box phone adapter.
Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable into an unused Ethernet port on your existing router.

Choose to connect to your existing modem.

I have included the Quick Start Guide in the below link for pictures and details.

https://assets.vonage.com/sfdc/res/VONAGE%20BOX_QuickStartGuide_04-06-15.pdf

Please do care to share me a feedback and rating.

Thanks,

Kumar