I have Microsoft XL 2011 installed on my computer. I joined…

Customer Question
Hi I have Microsoft...

Hi I have Microsoft XL 2011 installed on my computer. I joined Microsoft Subscription 365 in January 2016. Since that time I cannot find a way to open the updated XL program. Also I am now taking a course on XL and the buttons showing in the course using 2016 XL are not showing up using the 365 service.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

MacBook Pro OS 10.12.6 Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
The tell me more button is not available in the 2017 Microsoft XL program that I am getting under the 365 subscription. Tell me how I can where I find that
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris