My device won't conect to my andriod phone says(no device…

Customer Question
My device won't conect...

My device won't conect to my andriod phone says(no device fond)

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Ok I did a factory reset and tried to reconnect and to no avail I still get the message no device found

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

No nothing else comes to mind

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 9 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi. r u there?

Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hello, what device are you trying to connect to your Android phone?