I think I lost my microsoft account. My credit card has a…

Customer Question
I think I lost...

I think I lost my microsoft account. My credit card has a new experation date and I did not let them know the date

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Im not sure about the model but Im running the avast system

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Msn

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried retreiving my outlook and facebook. I have my sons info on facebook. He passed away 2 years ago and I need to talk to him on his birthday. I know it sounds crazy but if you are a mom you will understand

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your son. Is the problem that you cannot access your email or facebook?

Hello, please reply on this page only, it looks like you opened a new question.